- Our expertise in fibreglass means we can quote the full spectrum of fibreglass repairs:
- Road transport. Major and minor fibre glass repairs.
- Insulating and glassing the exteriors of Dive and Decompression Chambers.
- Insulating sea containers.
- Manufacturing lids for fresh fruit/vegetable crates.
- 5metre diameter baffles for a Desalination Plant.
- Re-glassing pump impellers/housings for chemical plants.
- Repairing Prime mover damage to wheel arches on Tyre blowouts.
- Boat fibreglass repairs.
- If you've got a fibreglass job in mind, horse floats, racing car trailers, etc., think Stay Cool, we will be happy to help.
- Sales of full range of Resins, gelcoats, chopped strand matting and tools for fibre-glassing in small to large quantities.
Sandwich panels are the most important component in the construction of modern commercial refrigeration vehicles. The use of these layered panels (sandwich) reduces production costs and gives better design flexibility. A typical sandwich panel consists of two facings (fibreglass flat sheet) and a core (foam) but can also contain within, for example: steel reinforcements for heavy fridge support or plywood to absorb compression forces for inner wall protection. Our laminated panels combine load bearing structural properties with low weight, thus reducing fuel consumption and therefore operational costs. Depending on the product you freight and the temperature you require we have the flexibility to produce panels from 30mm in thickness and up to 150mm thickness.....all temperature zones can be accommodated